AMS Silicone Emulsions
What industries are using it?
- Rubber and plastics—Used as a release agent for manufacturers to prevent wear and decrease resistance
- Car polish and dressing—Assists in protection and weather resistance; improves gloss and spreadability
- Textile finishing—Enhances tear strength and water repellency; reduces creasing
- Printing and papermaking—An antimarring agent to prevent ink smearing
- Anti-slip agents
- Gloss enhancers
- Release agents
- Smoothing agents
- Water repellents
- Wax additives
What are its benefits?
- Safe—Replaces organic solvents with water to meet changing health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Easy to use—Comes in a range of pH and silicones actives levels to meet the requirements of any application
For additional information, or to challenge us to meet your specific formulation needs, please contact us today.